I'm everything you once held dear.
Please spread this video around like wildfire.
This guy is named Sky Williams. He’s a popular online gamer who is most recognized by the gaming community as an incredibly heartfelt, open guy. He’s infamous for getting very “real” while streaming. As a result of Robin Williams apparent suicide, he posted this video on his youtube channel.
He basically puts into words every thing I’ve ever believed in and have been trying my whole life to express to the world.
Depression is a serious problem that doesn’t discriminate. Anyone can be effected, including those indirectly suffering through a loved one’s pain. It is proving to be an epidemic not being properly taken care of because of societal stigmatization.
Despite all that, just as Sky eloquently states in this video, I will be here for you. I hear you. I see you. I understand you. Anyone who needs anything at all, please don’t hesitate to come to me.
Hello people of tumblr! I’m back from AX with some new skin cards. I have 4 Dragonslayer Pantheon skins and 4 Riot ward skins. I’m going to do a giveaway because I figured, why not? A couple of people are already doing it anyways haha. So why not up the chances for some of you guys? Anyways, basically this is how things are going to go.
- You don’t have to be following. I don’t post a lot of League things on here so if you do follow me, expect a lot of TV show reblogs and the occasional cosplay posting/rantings.
- There will be 4 winners. Each winner gets a Riot ward skin and Dragonslayer Pantheon skin.
- I will not respond to messages begging me to give you a skin.
- This is all going to be determined by random draw.
- You can reblog and like. Preferably once but that’s up to you. There’ll be no penalty.
- The giveaway will end on July 10th, 6 pm PST. I suggest that when you do receive the message and the code I send to you, that you redeem it right away. The cards all expire on July 11th at 7PM PDT.
- Again. Don’t send me messages, begging or with some sob story to attempt to gain sympathy from me. I also do not want messages, such as, Give it to me, in my inbox. I will not respond and the messages will be ignored.
- No side accounts or giveaway blogs allowed please.
So! Happy reblogging and I wish you all luck!
Hey everybody! I’ve come into possession of a code for Championship Riven! This is one of the few limited edition skins left in the game since most of them have become legacy instead. If you want a chance to get this skin, just follow me and reblog this post! I’ll announce the winner tonight at 9 PM EST!
Pharafax has been kind enough to work with us once again to do a giveaway! If you want free stuff follow the rules above (and following pharafax's tumblr wouldn't hurt either!). Giveaway ends on June 21st and this is available WORLDWIDE! Good luck! :D
(Source: theriotleague, via theriotleague)
My uncle’s roommate’s son’s dad’s rommate’s nephew’s mother’s son who works for Nintendo sent me a quick snapshot of the official Smash Bros. website while the web designer wasn’t looking! We can see the return of Ness & Mr. Game & Watch, as well as the new McDonald’s Happy Meal mascot. I’m assuming that since Mario toys are now in McDonald’s Happy Meals, that Nintendo decided to return the favor by including… Happy Meal character in Smash! It’s like a you-scratch-my-back-I’ll-scratch-yours kind of deal!
this is so fat …
1/31 older »
Vancouver-based art student Fiona Tang creates large-scale trompe l’oeil drawings of animals that appear to burst forth from the paper upon which they were so expressively rendered. She uses a variety of materials to create these awesome optical illusions, including charcoal, acrylic paint, conté and chalk pastels.
We love the photos in which Tang poses with her pieces, emphasizing the effectiveness of her illusions. A large stag, with birds perched on his antlers, looks so solid that we’re still waiting to see steamy breath leave his nostrils. An enormous salt water crocodile raises its head from the rippling grey water in order to receive a gentle pat on the snout. A ferocious shark and powerful humpback whale emerge from opposite walls for an underwater face-off.
Follow Fiona Tang here on Tumblr to check out more of her eye-popping artwork.
[via My Modern Metropolis]